The goal of Veritas Classical Homes Studies is to offer
home schooling families a unique compliment to their home
study programs with an emphasis on a classical Christian model of
education. Veritas Classical Homes Studies function in the role
of tutor, assisting parents in their educational roles.
Our students attend Veritas one day per week during
the school year and receive biblically integrated academic lessons
from a teacher along with detailed assignments they complete at
home with their parents. (Learn about
Veritas offers a comprehensive and rigorous Bible-based curriculum.
See our Scope & Sequence for more
Application | Tutor
Comprehensive Humanities Curriculum - Weekly
- Bible/Character development
- History (Veritas Press)
- Living books & cultural literacy intergrated with History
- Language Arts (IEW, Shurley Grammar, Vocabulary, Phonics, Spelling,
Reading, Poetry, Dictation, Handwriting)
- Logic, critical thinking, analogies, and rhetoric
- Math and Science options
Are you interested in starting Veritas in your community? Let us
As the LORD leads and provides the location, students, and teachers,
we would love to have communities in...
- Anaheim (Current)
- North LA County/San Fernando Valley
- Lakewood/Long Beach
- Torrance/Southbay/Redondo Beach
- Los Angeles/Westside
- Laguna Niguel/South Orange County (Pending)
- Inland Empire/Murrietta/Temecula area
As you remember us, please lift up a prayer that we would know
and act on God's plan and that God would unite us with the families,
teachers and facilities accordingly.